Welcome to the Inner Circle (All Full Subscribers)
Thank you for being a Full Subscriber and making the commitment to level up. Congrats on your exclusive invitation to join the Bankless Inner Circle.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Below is your invite to the Bankless Inner Circle on Discord. Redeem it now!
THE INNER CIRCLE?
Yes. The Inner Circle!
It’s a resource I’ve launched to help you level-up your open finance skills at warp speed. It complements the newsletter program.
Complements how? Our weekly training schedule keeps us moving forward, but we also need a place to compare notes. A place to gather and talk. A water cooler.
The Bankless Inner Circle is our water cooler. There we can:
- Compare notes on opportunities (“what’s your experience with Compound?”)
- Ask questions to the community (“is a Maker loan taxable in the US?”)
- Get help with assignments (“I’m having trouble with Argent—any ideas?”)
The best part? Everyone you find in the Inner Circle is a kindred spirit—a passionate user of crypto money systems. The vanguard.
We can use the Inner Circle to guide each other. To help each other. To level up together. We don’t have to figure this stuff out alone.
And I’ll be there too. Dropping early announcements, pointing out interesting opportunities, asking for feedback on the program—and this cool, Early Believers will get to shape the program in the weeks to come. This like a back stage pass.
I choose Discord to host the Inner Circle (download here). I like the setup. More importantly I like the 🔥 emojis.
The Discord channels are setup as follows:
- 🚀Chat—all chat about open finance, crypto money, and the program
- 🥇Hot opportunities—discussion and links to hot open finance opportunities
- 📄Weekly Assignments—discussion of Bankless program weekly assignments
- 🗣Polls—Polls for group feedback
And when you join please:
- go to the intros channel;
- introduce yourself;
- share your favorite money protocol
Common spaces like this work better if we all agree to some house rules:
- Be respectful
- Stay on topic
- Don’t shill bad projects
- Don’t share chat logs or screenshots