Weekly Action Recap (Nov 10th)
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
Speaking of ENS domains—did you add yours to your twitter handle yet?
If you don’t have an ENS domain, check this: i’m gifting Banked.eth subdomains to all Bankless subscribers—claim yours here 🎁. First come first served!
Some banked.eth names recently claimed:
- rsa.banked.eth (that’s me)
- un.banked.eth (clever, clever)
Remember privacy—best to register an ENS domain via a new ETH address you create. Either transfer ETH funds to the new address using an exchange or a mixing service.
Recap for the week of November 10th, 2019
- (Monday) OK bitcoiner - capture
- (Tuesday) How to maximize your ENS domain - implement
- (Thursday) Growing DAI to trillions: RSA w/ Maker's Steven Becker - calibrate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: Interact with smart-contracts on Etherscan
- Grab an ENS name (if you don’t have one) & setup a subdomain
- Claim your banked.eth subdomain (full subscribers only)
- Consider: what do you think of Maker’s vision for bankless money & credit
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & I’ll deliver 3 x 🔥.
Welcome to Nathan!
And thanks for the shout-out Micha.
We have 1 billion people to onboard.
Let’s get going!
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case