Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
Mainstream. That was the theme this week.
Reddit on Ethereum, 🔥DeFi wallets, major investors buying crypto—looks like we’re going mainstream so why isn’t price going up? Because these things aren’t the spark—they’re the fuel. Dry tinder on a forrest floor.
It’s funny, early Visa had the same challenges before going mainstream. More fractals.
As for us? We’ll keep living a few steps in the future.
They call us early adopters. I think of us as settlers. We’re taming the west. Building the infrastructure. Getting crypto ready for the masses.
Let’s stay sharp so we’re ready when they come.
On to the recap…
Recap for the week of May 10rd, 2020
- (Market Monday) It's 2016 again - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to get your first DeFi wallet - implement
- (Writer Wednesday) 3 Things DeFi can learn from the Financial Crisis - consider
- (Thursday Thought) 5 Ways Crypto is like early Visa - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) Why don't your friends use crypto? - collaborate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: try the new Argent wallet
- Listen to Episode #12: The Protocol Sink Thesis
- Learn how to use Argent wallet (send this one to a friend!)
- Are you chasing yields in DeFi without understanding the risks?
- See the 5 Ways Crypto is like early Visa
- Tell us why your friends don’t use crypto
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
This is why we’re here…
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case