Weekly Action Recap
Dear Bankless Nation,
ETH hit all time highs this week. This was a massive win for ETH holders.
Congratulations to those that held through a 95% drop. Those who kept believing. Kept building.
Over the course of a two year bear market, we built the foundations for a new, parallel financial system. We shipped Eth2. We leveled up your understanding of this new technology, and what it could mean for the future.
Congrats everyone—this time we earned it. 😉
Here’s what we have lined up for the next one:
- Podcast with Justin Drake on moon math and cryptography (early access here) 🔥
- A tactic on how to leverage your yield farm for bonus yield
- David’s cooking something up on Eth2 staking
Rest up and enjoy the weekend.
2021’s just getting started.
P.S. Congratulations bguimberteau for winning the Instagram raffle! Check your inbox for details on how to claim your Bankless tee.
Recap for the week of January 18th, 2021
🎙️WEEKLY PODCAST EPISODE
- (Market Monday) It’s DeFi Season - prepare
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to avoid gas fees with Loopring - save
- (Writer Wednesday) DeFi will eat corporate debt - research
- (Thursday Thought) Open Reply to Lyn Alden & Ethereum Skeptics - contend
- (Friday Open Thread) What’s the next big thing? - predict
State of the Nation #30: DeFi Season | Anthony Sassano
We’re now live streaming State of the Nation—join us at 2pm EST every Tuesday!
ROLLUP: ETH hits ATHs | Blackrock buying BTC | Soulja Boy NFT??
Download the week in crypto to your brain in this 25 min show.
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Learn how you can avoid gas fees with Loopring
- Read why DeFi will eat corporate debt
- Respond to Lyn Alden’s stance on Ethereum
- Predict: what’s the next big thing?