Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
(DAI is the stablecoin maintained by MakerDAO).
- DeFiDad missed his chance to earn BTC with cookies in 2012
- Foobazzler put money in dubious coins at the tippy top
- This guy missed getting 2000 BTC in 2010
Still time to add yours. And check back next Friday 10am EST for a new open thread!
Recap for the week of February 9th, 2020
- (Market Monday) The Great Protocol Sink - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to get a DAI saving account - implement
- (Writers Wednesday) Are DeFi Tokens Worth Buying? - consider
- (Thursday Thought) Rise of the Cryptodollar - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) What was your biggest mistake in crypto? - collaborate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: send DAI on a timer using Gelato
- Convert some USD and setup a DAI Savings Account
- Consider: are DeFi tokens worth buying?
- Calibrate: what sets the cryptodollar interest rate?
- Collaborate: tell us—what was your biggest crypto mistake?
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Bankless changes the power structure
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case