Cooling Demand: Oil prices broke August lows and are down 4% amid concerns of slowing demand. Can crypto outperform if the economy continues to worsen?
While Chinese oil imports have shown signs of growth, exports contracted faster than expected. Oil prices rebounded in early October in response to renewed conflict between Israel and Palestine, but they’ve been on the decline since the 20th of last month.
Upgrade to continue reading
- Support the Bankless Movement
- Premium Feed: Ad Free & Bonus Content
- Daily Market Analysis & Research
- Airdrop Hunter: Guided, Vetted Projects
- Claimables: Find & Claim Airdrops + more
- Private Discord w/ David & Ryan