Collectibles: Phase II
Congratulations to all Genesis Infinity Gauntlet airdrop receivoooors and Phase I Collectible Commemorative NFT claimoooors!
To recap, here's a breakdown of the past 4-weeks:
- All remaining Phase I Collectible mints were closed.
- We airdropped 38 Genesis Infinity Gauntlets to holders of all 5 Genesis Collection pieces.
- We opened up a free claim for all Phase I holders/participants of our Bankless Collectibles Commemoration - Phase I NFT.
The claim period for the Bankless Collectibles Commemoration - Phase I NFT is now officially over as of yesterday, June 14th, 1:30pm PST.
It was incredible to see 1,000+ claimed out of the 2,002 that were available to be claimed!
It's hard to believe Phase I is officially over. It's been one helluva of a ride thus far.
Are you ready for Phase II?
We've got grand plans for Phase II and beyond. However, those plans are meaningless if they don't align with your ideas and vision for the future of Bankless Collectibles.
Please let us know your thoughts and feedback here: https://bankless.cc/collectibles-feedback
**Responders may or may not be rewarded in the future - must include ETH address & completely fill out the form to qualify**
- Also, for those of you that aren't aware, we have an exclusive Telegram group for Genesis Collectors! To join, connect your wallet, sign the transactions, and connect your Telegram account to your verified wallet. From there, you'll be able to join the group.
- A lot of our thinking on Phase II has been shaped via conversations in this group. If you're unable to join, we'd still love to hear your thoughts on Bankless Collectibles thus far and what your vision for the future is: https://bankless.cc/collectibles-feedback
One piece of feedback that we heard loud and clear was that minting an NFT every Monday ("Monday Mints") was counterproductive.
With gas fees rising, some Monday podcast guests not being as recognizable as others, and the nonstop weekly cadence, we decided to pause Monday Mints for the time being.
In Phase II, we want to do something similar to what we did with the Genesis Collection of Phase I.
We want to double down on crypto's cultural moments. The most influential and memorable moments and guests. You can expect these to resonate deeply, be explosively fun, and be timeless.
Similar to the Genesis Collection and the Genesis Infinity Gauntlet, collectors who collect all pieces of the entire Collection will be airdropped a bonus NFT.
- Again, as always, utility will never ever be promised, but potential details on future utility may or may not be announced soon™️
We're going to be exploring and pushing the boundaries of Bankless Collectibles and can't wait to bring you and the rest of the community along for the ride.
We don't want to rush any of the above and we also want to do right by you, so we'd like to take some time to hear your feedback, allow ideas to percolate, and execute on our collective roadmap.
Again, please feel free to drop any and all feedback here: https://bankless.cc/collectibles-feedback
We're aiming for an end of summer launch of Collectibles Phase II.
In the meantime, we've got some fun things planned...
One of which being:
Remember the "Crypto Wars" open edition we dropped on 4/20?
We think it's about time to drop Part 2!
Crypto's dark side is getting out of hand.
We must hodl the line.
More details coming soon: https://twitter.com/BanklessHQ
As always, we can’t thank you enough for your support as we all embark on the Bankless Journey together.
This is just the start. Stay tuned for more!