DeFi Sneak Attack
dYdX Attacked: Mass liquidations hit dYdX’s V3 Yearn Finance (YFI) market Friday night. YFI is down 40%, dYdX’s insurance fund was forced to pay out $9M, and the exchange’s founder is calling it an attack!
Contracts outstanding on dYdX’s YFI market had risen steadily since November 8, increasing from $0.8M to $67M on Friday. YFI gained 160% during this period, and dYdX accrued more YFI open interest than any other perpetuals trading platform.
Upgrade to continue reading
- Support the Bankless Movement
- Premium Feed: Ad Free & Bonus Content
- Daily Market Analysis & Research
- Airdrop Hunter: Guided, Vetted Projects
- Claimables: Find & Claim Airdrops + more
- Private Discord w/ David & Ryan