Weekly Action Recap (Nov 17th)
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
It may not feel this way but the first was more important than the second. The oldest money project on Ethereum and the world’s first decentralized central bank protocol successfully upgrading to much cooler DAI? That’s a big deal—a improvement in long-term fundamentals. The weekly price chart? That’s just noise.
Oh and that feeling in your stomach that crypto is dead? Ask the veterans: it’s been dead many times before. The price may not reflect it yet, but the fundamentals keep improving.
If you strongly believe this crypto money thing is going to be a big deal but have no idea on the timing the logical thing to do is to buy and hold. It’s simple advice, but it’s good advice.
So be like the vets—use the dips to level up on your holding abilities.
Recap for the week of November 17th, 2019
- (Monday) Crypto FIRE - capture
- (Tuesday) How to get your first crypto Visa card - implement
- (Thursday) Ethereum: The Money-Game Landscape - calibrate
Your suggestions on crypto cards:
- After reading the how to on crypto Visa cards some readers encouraged me to check out the Flexa app which allows you to spend crypto and bypass the Visa network all together—honestly I haven’t seen much from Flexa since it was announced during blockchain week earlier this year but if it supports a stablecoin I may give it a try
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: Plan your Maker migration
- Consider a crypto Visa card—MCO Visa Card is a solid option
(🎁$50 in crypto.com MCO tokens w/ code “bankless”)
- Consider: is Ethereum a big game to capture more ETH?
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & I’ll deliver that 3 x 🔥 you love so much.
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case