Weekly Action Recap - June 27th
How cool would it be to have Bankless in video format? That’s where I want to go next. But I need your help! If you want the Bankless program in video give 1 DAI & let’s make it happen!
Dear Bankless Nation,
It’s easy to look at the world and feel pessimistic right now.
But I’m optimistic about our future.
I think our best days are ahead. I think the bankless economy is just getting started. I think we’re building a better money system for the world.
July is going to be incredible.
Optimism. That’s the theme.
I’m glad to be on the journey with you.
This is a special time in history. And you’re in the right place.
Recap for the week of June 22nd, 2020
🎙️ NEW WEEKLY EPISODE
- (Market Monday) It all flows back to ETH - evaluate
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to trade BTC perpetual with dYdX - trade
- (Writer Wednesday) Aquaponic Yield Farming - explore
- (Thursday Thought) 5 contrarian takes with DegenSpartan - reflect
- (Friday Open Thread) How’d you get good at DeFi - share
🎙️ STATE OF THE NATION #2 - NEW EPISODE EVERY TUESDAY 🔥
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: How to trade BTC perpetual on dYdX
- Listen to Episode #18: COMP Growth Hacking DeFi with Dan Elitzer
- Listen to State of the Nation #2 with Ryan and David
- Explore the potential for Aquaponic Yield Farming
- Consider DegenSpartan’s 5 contrarian takes
- Share - How’d you get good at DeFi
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Take back your money...join the bankless revolution.
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case