Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game five times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Bankless Nation,
DeFi isn’t a narrative to be capitalized on, it’s not a movement to co-opt—DeFi is the point. It’s always been about going bankless.
No, it’s not going to happen overnight.
This new money system is leveling up each week. Just like us.
Next weeks level-ups: Joey Krug on the podcast, an article from one of my favorite thinkers in crypto, plus a tactic on one of the most essential money protocols in DeFi.
For this week’s level-ups…let’s do the recap.
P.S. AmpleForth was $8m on June 1st….now its $330m—is it for real? Watch our Meet the Nation video on AmpleForth.
Recap for the week of July 20th, 2020
🎙️ NEW EPISODE - THE PEOPLE’S NARRATIVE | BEN HUNT
- (Market Monday) The Amazon of DeFi - realize
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to speculate on DeFi tokens w/ binary options - speculate
- (Writer Wednesday) The Token Maximalist Thesis - think
- (Thursday Thought) DeFi on Bitcoin - learn
- (Friday Open Thread) How did you find out about crypto? - share
🎙️ STATE OF THE NATION #6: EXPONENTIAL — NEW EPISODE EVERY TUESDAY
DEFI TOKENS, ETH PUMPING GOOD, TOKENS VS ETH w/ Special Guest: LUCAS CAMPBELL
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: How to speculate on DeFi tokens w/ binary options
- Listen to Bankless Episode #22: The People’s Narrative with Ben Hunt
- Watch State of the Nation #6: EXPONENTIAL
- Read 1kx’s Token Maximalist Thesis
- Learn the builder’s experience about DeFi on Bitcoin
- Share — How did you find out about crypto?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Wait…you’re telling me you can actually use this magic internet money stuff? Who knew…
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case