Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
We’re not here to burn it down. We’re here to build it up—an open money system for the world—a hedge against authoritarianism.
We do it by leveling up:
- Listen to the podcasts (the Winklesvosses ♥️ DeFi)!
- Read the thought pieces (DeFi eating banks + a CFP talks DeFi)
- Try this crypto tactic (protect your ETH with a Put option)
Plus…🥁…Bankless tokens are here.
We just released Bankless badge tokens to the first 100 Bankless members!
No one levels up faster than the bankless crew. 🚂
Recap for the week of May 31st, 2020
🎙️ WEEKLY EPISODE
- (Market Monday) While the cities burn below - build
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to protect your ETH with Opyn - protect
- (Writer Wednesday) DeFi will do to banks what Internet did to news - consider
- (Thursday Thought) Invest in DeFi like a financial planner - manage
- (Friday Open Thread) What do you do? - collaborate
🎙️ BONUS EPISODE!!! 🔥
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: Protect your ETH with Opyn
- Listen to Episode #14 & Episode #15: The DeFi Exchange & ETH is Undervalued
- Think about how DeFi will disrupt banks in the same way the Internet did news
- Learn—Invest in DeFi like a Financial Planner
- Share—what do you do when you’re not leveling up on crypto?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
OMG who else wants to wear Bankless? We’re working on swag fam…stay tuned.
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case