Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
What’s better than reading Bankless?
Don’t just watch, subscribe to the Bankless YouTube channel too. Let’s see how fast we can get 1k subscribers. Let’s show YouTube how we go Bankless.
We’re following Matej’s advice and focusing on the game, not on the score. While everyone’s obsessed with daily price fluctuations we stay busy leveling up.
Let’s do the recap!
Recap for the week of March 22nd, 2020
- (Market Monday) The slow leak - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to make BANK flipping crypto collectibles - implement
- (Thursday Thought) Crypto Advice from a Poker Player - consider
- (Friday Open Thread) ETH or BTC? - collaborate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: build your own Ethereum data dashboard
- Listen to Episode #4: Ether the triple-point asset on Bankless podcast
- Learn the basics of how to flip NFT tokens for profits
- Recap these 7 ways to level up your mental game for crypto
- Your friend has $100…ETH or BTC?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor: Aave Protocol
Aave protocol is a decentralized, open-source, and non-custodial money market protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets. It also features access to Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self liquidations, collateral swaps, and more! Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
@globalcarbonpr1 gets it
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case