Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game five times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Bankless Nation,
Some called it a rough week for crypto. And yet…BTC & ETH are only down by -1%. Interpret that as you will. We’ll be getting Jake Chervinsky’s opinion on the regulator’s actions next week on State of the Nation.
You can’t stop a revolution.
And here’s what’s on the docket for next week:
- The story of Moloch continues with an epic Moloch Slayers podcast Monday
- And RAC is joining us to talk about his new community token on YouTube
- We’ll also teach you how to mint tBTC—trustless Bitcoin on Ethereum!
Never a dull moment.
P.S. We distributed Bankless Badges yesterday! If you subscribed in September, check your email to get your claim link.
P.P.S. We already released next week's podcast to Badge Owners in the secret Discord Channel! Own a badge? Take a look at the guide here to learn how to access it.
Recap for the week of September 28th, 2020
🎙️ PODCAST EPISODE
- (Market Monday) An Acid Test for Decentralization - test
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to trade DeFi tokens with Matcha - trade
- (Writer Wednesday) Exploring the Dark Forest - explore
- (Thursday Thought) The Bull Case for Social Tokens - contend
- (Friday Open Thread) Bullish or Bearish on Social Tokens? - explain
🎙️STATE OF THE NATION #16 - EXPLORING
📺 Watch State of the Nation #16: EXPLORING w/ @DanRobinson (ETHEREUM'S DARK FOREST, OPTIMISTIC ROLLUPS, $FEW AND $EMN)
We’re now live streaming State of the Nation—join us at 2pm EST every Tuesday!
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete the weekly assignment: How to bet on the presidential election
- Trade DeFi tokens with Matcha
- Explore the Dark Forest
- Review the Bull Case for Social Tokens
- Make your case: Bullish or bearish on social tokens?
Watch & Listen 🔥
- 🎙️ Listen to The Bull Case for NFTs
- 📺Watch State of the Nation #16: EXPLORING with Dan Robinson
- 📺Watch How to bet on the presidential election
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
This week’s podcast is a great primer for anyone new to the world of NFTs. Give it a listen 🔊
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case