Weekly Action Recap
Dear Bankless Nation,
One of the biggest internet infrastructure providers announced direct support for Ethereum last week. Cloudflare hosted websites will be able to connect to domains on the Ethereum Name Service (ENS) and the Interplanetary File System (IPFS).
This means you’d be able to access a decentralized website through any browser—no extension required—just go to the website via an ENS domain (e.g. going to uniswap.eth instead of uniswap.org) for an unstoppable version.
Uncensorable websites for the world at minimal cost. Bullish for decentralization.
Just another week in the world of crypto…no signs of slowing down.
Here’s what’s in store for the next one:
- Podcast with Lyn Alden dropping (full subs will have early access + debrief)
- We’ll teach you how to trade tokens with no gas fees
- David’s cooking up something special on the democratization of Eth2 staking
Gonna be a good one.
Let’s get to the recap.
🎙️WEEKLY PODCAST EPISODE
- (Market Monday) Welcome to the show - recognize
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to make bank with The Graph - earn
- (Writer Wednesday) Why we spent over $2M on digital art - collect
- (Thursday Thought) Culture eats capital for breakfast - build
- (Friday Open Thread) Where are you earning yield? - share
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Learn how to make bank with The Graph
- See why these collectors spent over $2 million on digital art 🔥
- Recognize why culture eats capital for breakfast
- Share where you’re earning yield