Weekly Action Recap
How cool would it be to have Bankless in video format? That’s where I want to go next. But I need your help! If you want the Bankless program in video give 1 DAI & let’s make it happen!
Dear Bankless Nation,
Things you need to know:
- You can claim your Bankless token here! 🔥
- Watch your email Sunday (a new member perk?)
- Next week is yield farming week on Bankless (you curious?)
Now let’s recap!
Recap for the week of June 15th, 2020
🎙️ NEW WEEKLY EPISODE
- (Market Monday) Stocks Drunk. DeFi Sober (well…kinda) - recognize
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to setup a crypto 401K for your side hustle - save
- (Writer Wednesday) A Bankless Nation 🏴 (Part II) - coordinate
- (Thursday Thought) Why the VCs are missing DeFi - capitalize
- (Friday Open Thread) Why isn’t ETH pumping? - question
🎙️ STATE OF THE NATION #1 - NEW EPISODE EVERY TUESDAY 🔥
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: How to setup a crypto 401K for your side-hustle
- Listen to Episode #17: A Bankless Nation (Part 1)
- Listen to State of the Nation #1 with Ryan and David!
- Coordinate with the Bankless Nation (Part II)
- Consider why the FinTech VCs are missing DeFi
- Question—Why isn’t ETH pumping?
- Bear the Bankless Black Flag on social media 🏴
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case