Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game five times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Bankless Nation,
I’m fine with this DeFi dip. Things were getting a little weird.
It’s a time to get back to what matters—building. Leveling up.
We keep leveling up during the dips. Why?
Opportunity. Doing this Uniswap tactic during the 2019 dip for example would have made you 400 in UNI tokens. That’s $1,340 as I write this.
Crypto is digital frontier of infinite opportunity.
Here’s what we have planned for next week:
- An epic podcast with Jesse Walden on the ownership economy
- Lucas is dropping the Bankless Q3 Token Report (brush up with Q2 here)
- Benjamin Cowen is going to share his macro take on ETH & BTC
Let’s get to the recap.
Recap for the week of October 5th, 2020
🎙️ WEEKLY PODCAST EPISODE
- (Market Monday) When Worlds Collide - regulate
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to mint trustless BTC on Ethereum - mint
- (Writer Wednesday) How to make money with digital art on Rarible - earn
- (Thursday Thought) How Transaction Ordering Can Save Humanity - slay
- (Friday Open Thread) Are you buying the DeFi dip? - trade
🎙️STATE OF THE NATION #17 - RETREATING
📺 Watch State of the Nation #16: RETREATING w/ @jchervinsky
BitMEX REKT, SEC Action, and is DeFi safe??
We’re now live streaming State of the Nation—join us at 2pm EST every Tuesday!
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete the weekly assignment: How to yield farm NFTs with MEME
- Mint trustless BTC on Ethereum using Keep Network
- Learn how to make money with digital art on Rarible 🔥
- Recognize how transaction ordering can save humanity
- Let us know: Are you buying the DeFi dip?
Watch & Listen
- 🎙️ Listen to Slaying Moloch w/ Ameen Solemani & Kevin Owocki 🔥
- 🎙️ Listen to David Reads: Nic Carter’s “Public Blockchain Fee Cyclicality”
- 📺Watch State of the Nation #17: RETREATING with Jake Chervinsky
- 📺Watch our AMA with Felix Fang, Founder of Set Protocol
- 📺Watch Meet the Nation with Andre ‘RAC’ Anjos
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
If you haven’t listened to a podcast in a while…this week’s might be the one to tune into!
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case