Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
And this is odd…2 days ago Bankless twitter sent out this obscure tweet.
What could it mean? 🤔
- Fiskantes shares lessons on crypto mental fitness from his poker days
- Be like a merchant trader of yore—know your ships may never return
- 10 things to remind yourself about investing in crypto
- Have non-crypto loved ones close to keep you sane
Still time to add yours. And check back next Friday 10am EST for a new open thread!
Recap for the week of February 16th, 2020
- (Market Monday) What happens when you attack DeFi? - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to do DeFi taxes - implement
- (Writers Wednesday) Ether: A New Model for Money (re-release) - consider
- (Thursday Thought) Prize Savings: the ultimate money lego - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) How do you deal w/ mental stress of crypto? - collaborate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: hide garbage tokens in Etherscan
- Determine: which positions will you take for your tricky DeFi transactions?
- Read or re-read Ether: A New Model for Money & other hits from the archive
- Consider: how can Prize Savings change the world? (also try PoolTogether)
- Collaborate: tell us—How do you deal with the mental stress of crypto?
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case