Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game five times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Bankless Nation,
- Vitalik on the podcast
- an epic Q2 token report
- bZx drops 2088 BZRX to Bankless badge holders
- a private AMA with Robert Leshner from Compound
- A podcast episode with Ben Hunt
- A new tactic I can’t wait to share
- The thesis of two of my favorite token maximalists
- An AMA with Rune Christianson (Thursday, July 23 12pm EST)
Maximum level-ups every week. That’s why we’re on the journey.
Let’s do the recap.
Recap for the week of July 13th, 2020
🎙️ NEW EPISODE - ETHEREUM: PAST. PRESENT. FUTURE
- (Market Monday) Ethereum: The supranational coordinator - coordinate
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to bet on DeFi with Polymarket - bet
- (Writer Wednesday) Bankless Q2 Token Report - evaluate
- (Thursday Thought) Ether: The Birth of the Digital Bond - learn
- (Friday Open Thread) What are the best crypto wallets? - discuss
🎙️ STATE OF THE NATION #5: HEDGED — NEW EPISODE EVERY TUESDAY
Where’s the inflation? Crypto dollar ban hammer! And a Coinbase IPO?!?
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: How to bet on DeFi with Polymarket
- Listen to Bankless Episode #21: Ethereum: Past. Present. Future. with Vitalik
- Watch State of the Nation #5: HEDGED
- Evaluate the state of DeFi tokens with the Bankless Q2 Token Report
- Front-run the opportunity with Ether: The Birth of a Digital Bond
- Discuss — What are the best crypto wallets?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Thanks, Liz! We’re just getting started 🔥 🔥 🔥
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case