Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
We released the Bankless podcast this week! So good. You need to make the pod part of your weekly level-up routine. New episode every Monday.
Just recorded episode 2…gonna be 🔥🔥🔥.
P.S. Also check out my interview with Ivan on Tech—just released!
Recap for the week of March 1st, 2020
- (Market Monday) The real revolution - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How DeFi can pay for your lunches - implement
- (Thursday Thought) ETH is irreplaceable - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) What's your best advice for someone new? - collaborate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: create a money streaming profile
- Subscribe to Bankless podcast in iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, or by RSS Feed
- What are the passive income opportunities in DeFi to earn your Daily Dai?
- Where would you map assets on the Trust Quadrant?
- Share: what's your best advice for someone new?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor: Aave Protocol
Aave protocol is a decentralized, open-source, and non-custodial money market protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets. It also features access to Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self liquidations, collateral swaps, and more! Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case