Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
I’m going to do something I never do.
I’m going to send you a post tomorrow—on Sunday.
Because the Bankless community has a big opportunity in front of us. More tomorrow. In the meantime here’s what I want you to do if you’re a full subscriber:
For everyone else—check your inbox tomorrow.
Ok, let’s do the recap.
Recap for the week of April 26th, 2020
- (Market Monday) Maybe I'm a maximalist - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to make money trading stablecoins - implement
- (Thursday Thought) The next money upgrade - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) Where in the world are you from? - collaborate
- (BONUS) Claim your Bankless Token Badge - claim it!
DeFi Dad is now dropping quick-hit tutorials on the Bankless YouTube Channel! Check out his first on how to DCA into ETH. Subscribe to the channel on YouTube to get notified when he releases his next video. 🔥
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: buy a no-loss lotto pod ticket
- Listen to Episode #9: Going Bankless with Maker
- Learn how to profit in a future stablecoin de-pegging event
- Consider—how will programmable money improve our financial system?
- Claim your Bankless Token Badge
🙏Thanks to our sponsor: Aave Protocol
Aave protocol is a decentralized, open-source, and non-custodial money market protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets. It also features access to Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self liquidations, collateral swaps, and more! Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Another round of student scholarships released last week! Welcome students!
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case