Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
Monday we talked geopolitics.
Tuesday we learned how to open an autonomous index fund.
Wednesday we got a cheat-sheet for Ether’s value accrual.
Thursday we saw how tokenization is next wave of the internet.
Friday we discussed the halvening and the stakening as a community.
Where else can you get this?
You’re tuned in to the epicenter of the revolution. And I’m glad you’re here.
Recap for the week of April 19th, 2020
- (Market Monday) The Final Boss - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to make money with Balancer - implement
- (BONUS TACTIC) How to create your own Balancer pool (advanced)
- (Writers Wednesday) The Fundamental Value Proposition for Ether - consider
- (Thursday Thought) The Democratization of Value - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) Halvening vs the stakening? - collaborate
Really enjoyed this convo with Crypto Lark! Good discussion on why ETH is critical for a more bankless world. (lol the title screen is a bit much but it’s YouTube 🤷♂️)
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: buy USDC w/ DAI using a batch trade
- Listen to Episode #8: How to go Bankless podcast
- Learn how to trade and make money on Balancer
- Then learn how to create your own index fund on Balancer!
- Learn the three pillars of ETH value accrual—FWD this article to someone!
- Consider the opportunities unlocked by redeemable tokens
- Tell us—are you more bullish on the halvening or the stakening?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor: Aave Protocol
Aave protocol is a decentralized, open-source, and non-custodial money market protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets. It also features access to Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self liquidations, collateral swaps, and more! Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
We’re headed west together. Welcome to the journey Amadeo!
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case