Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game five times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Bankless Nation,
This podcast ep with Chris Burniske is a must-listen. If you only have time for one action item this week make it that one!
But for now…here’s your recap.
Recap for the week of July 6th, 2020
🎙️ NEW WEEKLY EPISODE - THE ETHEREUM OPPORTUNITY
- (Market Monday) Buying the ETH narrative - invest
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to trade ETH perpetual on MCDEX - trade
- (Writer Wednesday) Global Public Goods & The Protocol Sink Thesis - evaluate
- (Thursday Thought) Yield Farming Games - visualize
- (Friday Open Thread) What do you love about crypto? - share
🎙️ STATE OF THE NATION #4: HUNGRY — NEW EPISODE EVERY TUESDAY
Buying the ETH narrative, $2B in DeFi, and the DeFi vortex along with a special guest!
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: How to trade ETH perpetual on MCDEX
- Listen to Bankless Episode #20: Ethereum Opportunity featuring Chris Burniske
- Listen to State of the Nation #4: HUNGRY
- Analyze the effects of Global Public Goods and The Protocol Sink Thesis
- Visualize the state of Yield Farming Games
- Share—What do you love about crypto?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Ethereum is a gravity well for global financial assets. T-Bills won’t stand a chance….
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case