Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game five times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Bankless Nation,
Remember to relax.
This is a marathon, not a sprint. Don’t burn out early.
Stick to the program. Keep leveling up. Keep building your crypto money portfolio.
Aim to be bit more bankless each week.
Stay curious. Have fun.
Cause if you’re reading this…you already won.
🙏Sponsor: Aave—earn high yields on deposits & borrow at the best possible rate!
Recap for the week of June 29th, 2020
🎙️ NEW WEEKLY EPISODE - DEFI VS. BANKS
Listen to episode 19 | iTunes | Spotify | YouTube | RSS Feed
- (Market Monday) You already won - relax
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to make money selling ETH options - earn
- (Writer Wednesday) The first $100M in NFTs - collect
- (Thursday Thought) The life of a protocol politician - delegate
- (Friday Open Thread) Are DeFi tokens overvalued? - evaluate
🎙️ STATE OF THE NATION #3 - NEW EPISODE EVERY TUESDAY 🔥
The Flippening is Back, India Banning China, and DEXs going parabolic
Watch SoTN #3 | Listen to SotN #3 | iTunes | Spotify | RSS Feed
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: How to make money selling ETH options
- Listen to Bankless Episode #19: DeFi vs. Banks featuring Hasu
- Listen to State of the Nation #2: Growing
- Collect some of the $100M in NFTs
- Consider The Life of a Protocol Politician
- Evaluate—Are DeFi tokens overvalued?
Go Bankless. $12 / mo. Includes archive access, Inner Circle & Deals—(pay w/ crypto)
🙏Thanks to our sponsor
Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol for money market creation. Originally launched with the Aave Market, it now supports Uniswap and TokenSet markets and enables users and developers to earn interest and leverage their assets. Aave also pioneered Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self-liquidations, collateral swaps, and more. Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
Just wait till next week’s episode with Chris Burniske… 🧠
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case