Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
(It’s okay to support both btw)
It’ll be nice to have both assets in our bankless DAOs!
Hope you’re staying safe and leveling up!
Let’s dive into the recap…
Recap for the week of April 5th, 2020
🎙️Listen to Episode 6: DeFi Trust Spectrum
Really fun conversation! Sébastien and Brian asked great questions and had good pushback on some of my ideas! Listen here.
- (Market Monday) Stablecoin Flippenings - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to create a bankless DAO - implement
- (Writer Wednesday) Is tokenized BTC bullish for ETH? - consider
- (Thursday Thought) The Moneyness of Bitcoin and Ethereum - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) Can you be an Etherean and a Bitcoiner? - collaborate
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: hedge downside on your ETH
- Listen to Episode #6: DeFi Trust Spectrum on Bankless podcast
- Start an idea, grab some founders, and launch a DAO!
- Consider: is tokenized Bitcoin good or bad for Ethereum?
- Consider: what are the different paths to money for BTC vs ETH?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor: Aave Protocol
Aave protocol is a decentralized, open-source, and non-custodial money market protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets. It also features access to Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self liquidations, collateral swaps, and more! Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
The Fed is buying junk bonds ETFs at the moment 🤮
Make you want to opt-out?
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case