Weekly Action Recap
Level up your open finance game three times a week. Subscribe to the Bankless program below.
Dear Crypto Natives,
Bankless is 🚀.
Speaking of token drops make sure you catch Bankless podcast this coming Monday where we talk to Robert Leshner about the COMP token drop. 🔥🔥🔥.
You ready to review the weekly level-ups?
Let’s do it!
Recap for the week of May 3rd, 2020
- (BONUS Sunday) Let's Govern - capture
- (Market Monday) Voting for Cash Flows - capture
- (Tactic Tuesday) How to margin trade without a brokerage - implement
- (BONUS Tactic on Wednesday) How to start a Moloch DAO
- (Thursday Thought) Crypto-fiat: Mutualistic or Parasitic? - calibrate
- (Friday Open Thread) Coolest thing you've done in crypto? - collaborate
👉Watch ETH is Money Panel from Ethereal recorded on Thursday. Skip past a few of the technical issues—this panel was a blast!
- BONUS - read our plans for DeFi governance & get on Bankless token waitlist
- Execute any good market opportunities you saw in Market Monday
- Complete weekly assignment: 📺use a set to stop loss your ETH
- Listen to Episode #10: Going Bankless with Uniswap
- Margin trade on dYdX & add your Bankless code to get 10% off (📺video here)
- Start a Moloch DAO to coordinate capital & community around a shared goal
- Consider—are stablecoins mutualistic or parasitic to ETH?
🙏Thanks to our sponsor: Aave Protocol
Aave protocol is a decentralized, open-source, and non-custodial money market protocol to earn interest on deposits and borrow assets. It also features access to Flash Loans, an innovative DeFi building block for developers to build self liquidations, collateral swaps, and more! Check it out here.
Tag me on twitter when you subscribe & tell me how you’re going bankless for 3 x 🔥
What’s this…where did David get this sweet bankless gear?
More soon crypto natives. More soon…
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. I’ll always disclose when this is the case