The NFT junction 🛣️
Dear Bankless Nation,
It’s Q4 2021, and we’re closing out what’s been the biggest year for NFTs yet.
What are your takeaways so far? What are your hopes for the future as our ecosystem continues to bloom?
It’s hard to believe how far we’ve come so fast. I think it speaks to the fact that we’ve built out a “super” crossroads of sorts, where so many different fields and talented people are now crossing paths and creating.
This doesn’t mean that things are “up only” from here. Hardly. Yet it does mean it’s getting increasingly easy for those of us who have seen the magic of this intersection to believe bigger things are coming. Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for reading!
🏆 Digital Collectibles
- A collector acquired Dmitri Cherniak’s Ringers #109 for 2,100 ETH!
- “Literally the next Fidenza” … Artist Tyler Hobbs announced that he has new cryptoart is on the way.
- Artist Oficinas TK sold XCOPY’s Bad Flavour from the TCBA Collection for 515 ETH! Most of the proceeds were distributed to artists in the TCBA Collection 👏
🎮 NFT Games
- Axie Infinity is preparing to launch its own DEX, which the project hails as “mission critical.”
🌐 Virtual Worlds
- Cryptovoxels rolled out a guestbook feature.
- Speaking of Cryptovoxels, the project listed 50 new parcels this week.
🛒 NFT News & Platforms
- NFT trading on Polygon is surging.
- The decentralized publishing platform Mirror just opened up publishing to anyone.
- Paradigm Research unveiled a new NFT primitive, RICKS. The process entails fractionalizing an NFT “into RICKS,” at which point the system “mints and sells new RICKS every day.”
💎 DeFi x NFTs
- New NFTX vaults? Oh my! Check out the new additions in the NFTX Weekly Roundup #33.
- NFT20’s Cudl.finance is now live on Arbitrum!
- 💪 Read “Metaversal barbarians at the gate” by Metaversal
- 🎨 To celebrate this week’s major Ringers acquisition, check out “Talking Ringers with Dmitri Cherniak” by Metaversal
- ✍️ Read my Twitter thread on selling an NFT poem