Grateful for NFTs!
Dear Bankless Nation,
To U.S. readers, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
This can be a reflective week for more than a few people, and with all that’s happened here in the NFT ecosystem this year I think it really is a great time to sit back and reflect as much as you can.
Look how far we’ve come, you know? Look where we’re going together, and look at our shared hopes and dreams.
Call me an optimist, but I see an endless horizon of things to be grateful for. And personally speaking, I’m really thankful for your readership. I hope you all have an amazing weekend, please be well, and stay creative ✌️
🏆 Digital Collectibles
- Avastars Replicants, via which you can blend together multiple Avastars’ traits, are here! Check out the Creation Manual.
- MeebitsDAO is distributing MBBT tokens as part of an experiment in proxy NFT ownership.
- The first Nouns POAPs, which are reserved for the top 5 bidders in Nouns auctions, started going out this week.
- The Toy Boogers collection launched and saw a trading frenzy in its first 24 hours.
🎮 NFT Games
- Axie Infinity just banned +18k Axies over multiple account abuses. The leading NFT game is also hosting a breeding event for the 10 millionth Axie.
- A money go brrrrr bug was discovered in the new on-chain NFT game Sheeps and Wolves.
🌐 Virtual Worlds
- The Fashion Street Estate in Decentraland was purchased for 618k MANA.
- Cryptovoxels listed new Honolulu and Kauai parcels. The project’s 2021 Holiday Build Contest is coming up, too.
- Get ready to enter the metaverse with your own customized Noun avatar via the new 3D Nouns app.
🛒 NFT News & Platforms
- Rarible launches a messaging feature.
- “Non-fungible token” is the Collins Dictionary’s word of the year.
- You can now bridge Immutable NFTs to Ethereum and back via imxtools.io. Speaking of Immutable, the L2 facilitated $30M worth of gas-free trades last month.
💎 DeFi x NFTs
- NFT lending platform NFTfi added support for 0xmons NFTs.
- Private NFT trading on the Aztec rollup? Check.