ETH's ETF Energy Cools
📈 ETH Cools. After this month's BlackRock-led boom, ETH touched closer to $1900 on Saturday as it unwound the ETF bump of the past week-and-a-half. All of this, despite a new spot ETH ETF filing from Fidelity! Meanwhile, BTC largely stayed constant.
While ETH's middling performance relative to BTC has been the story of the past month, the trend has been much more apparent over the past year. ETH is up 59% year-over-year, while BTC is up nearly 120% over the same time period.
Upgrade to continue reading
- Support the Bankless Movement
- Premium Feed: Ad Free & Bonus Content
- Daily Market Analysis & Research
- Airdrop Hunter: Guided, Vetted Projects
- Claimables: Find & Claim Airdrops + more
- Private Discord w/ David & Ryan