BTC Slides Backwards
Crypto Cools: BlackRock took another major step towards launching a spot ETH ETF, but crypto markets are in decline. The majors pared back yesterday’s gains on the filing, with Ether dipping back below $2k and Bitcoin fighting to hold $36k.
Coinbase (COIN), who was selected as custodian for the BlackRock spot Ether ETF, is also down 1.7% on the day, likely because this news was already largely priced in, given the existence of a similar arrangement between the two firms for BlackRock’s spot BTC ETF.
Upgrade to continue reading
- Support the Bankless Movement
- Premium Feed: Ad Free & Bonus Content
- Daily Market Analysis & Research
- Airdrop Hunter: Guided, Vetted Projects
- Claimables: Find & Claim Airdrops + more
- Private Discord w/ David & Ryan