Bitcoin Powers On
Bitcoin doesn't want to stop. Early this morning, the OG crypto broke $47,000 again as ETF inflows showed Thursday emerging as a landmark day for spot ETFs, marking a significant milestone since their launch.
The price climb followed on the heels of a notable 9,260 BTC increase for spot ETFs in their net bitcoin holdings yesterday—equal to over $400 million in inflows, the highest since Jan. 17th. Bloomberg ETF’s James Seyffart notes this marks the 3rd biggest day for inflows so far.
Upgrade to continue reading
- Support the Bankless Movement
- Premium Feed: Ad Free & Bonus Content
- Daily Market Analysis & Research
- Airdrop Hunter: Guided, Vetted Projects
- Claimables: Find & Claim Airdrops + more
- Private Discord w/ David & Ryan