Bankless Review: Kwenta
- Want to capitalize on the frothy market conditions by utilizing leverage to increase your potential returns?
- Are you looking to trade a variety of assets without exposing yourself to CEX solvency risk or turning over your KYC documents to a third party with questionable data security practices?
Then Kwenta may be the non-custodial trading solution for you!
This decentralized perpetuals trading platform on Optimism was built by the Synthetix team to serve as the frontend for their synthetic asset issuance protocol. Kwenta’s “Smart Margin” engine allows traders to use cross margin, allowing excess margin from one trade to satisfy the margin requirement of another and helping to reduce the risk of liquidation.
While there are many decentralized perpetual platforms that offer traders an alternative to unsafe CEX, today, we’re digging into Kwenta to unveil the platform’s pros and cons and provide you with our take on the trading experience. 👇👇👇
🤔 What We Think:
Upgrade to continue reading
- Support the Bankless Movement
- Premium Feed: Ad Free & Bonus Content
- Daily Market Analysis & Research
- Airdrop Hunter: Guided, Vetted Projects
- Claimables: Find & Claim Airdrops + more
- Private Discord w/ David & Ryan