120 - Reinventing the Internet | Marc Andreessen & Chris Dixon of a16z
Inside the episode
Marc Andreessen was a key player at the genesis of the internet. Chris Dixon is the master of Web3 mental models.
The journey of Andreessen Horowitz is the history of the internet itself—from Web1 builders to Web2 disruptors… and now a16z stands as core capital infrastructure of Web3.
Having just announced the historic $4.5B raise of their Crypto Fund IV, as well as their new web3 Podcast, this episode will break the internet... or fix it.
Bankless Sponsor Tools:
⚖️ ARBITRUM | SCALED ETHEREUM
❎ ACROSS | BRIDGE TO LAYER 2
🏦 ALTO IRA | TAX-FREE CRYPTO
👻 AAVE V3 | LEND & BORROW CRYPTO
Marc Andreessen’s Book Club
- The Mystery of Capital - Hernando De Soto
- In Defense of Globalization - Jagdish Bhagwati
- Free to Choose - Milton Friedman
- Capitalism and Freedom - Milton Friedman
- A Conflict of Visions - Thomas Sowell
- The Vision of the Anointed - Thomas Sowell
- Knowledge and Decisions - Thomas Sowell
- Intellectuals and Society - Thomas Sowell
- The Managerial Revolution - James Burnham
- In Defense of Global Capitalism - Johan Norberg
- The Machinery of Freedom - David D. Friedman
- God of the Machine - Isabel Paterson
- Economics in One Lesson - Henry Hazlitt
- Men, Machines, and Modern Times - Elting E. Morison
- The Cathedral & the Bazaar - Eric S. Raymond
- The Declaration of Independence of Cyberspace - John Perry Barlow
🏴 JOIN THE NATION 🏴
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. This newsletter is not tax advice. Talk to your accountant. Do your own research.
Disclosure. From time-to-time I may add links in this newsletter to products I use. I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. Additionally, the Bankless writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.